If you have a booth and would like for us to promote your apperance at our show, please use the form below.
Key: Blue = Power Available, Red = Student Booths, Orange = Standard Booths
What’s New in 2017?
We took your feedback to heart and made some changes!
- Similar Pricing! We love artists and local businesses. So we added a few niceties and kept the prices as low as possible, with a few additions to make things fair.
- Chairs! We’re going to be providing chairs with each booth as well as a plastic tablecloth.
- Load-In! Friday is open to load in from 3PM to 8PM on August 25th. There are no vendor sales hours that day.
- Hours! The Vendor Area is open 10AM to 6PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- No Stage! No loud music or interrupting shows to contend with.
- Artist Alley! We’re going to be grouping artists and writers together so they’re easy to peruse all at once.
- Student Artists! We’re offering a special area and booth setup for student artists.
- Guests! Will be on the upper level (the walkway), so you’ll get a lot of visibility!
- Find Your Booth! You’ll be assigned a booth number and the map will be updated with that number and color-coding for the types of booths available (artist alley vs electric vs standard). This map will also be posted online and to our attendees so they can find YOU. On the Friday of load-in, your booth will have the appropriately numbered and colored sticky note so you can find it that much easier!
- What is the Booth Cost?: Good question, we’re updating our policy this year to make pricing fairer across the board. Here’s how the booth cost breaks down:
- 1 standard booth = $65 (includes Artist Alley booths)
- 1 student (CSU + HS) booth in Artist Alley = $35 (a student booth is shared by 2 artists, each gets half)
- 1 electric booth = $75
- 2 standard booths = $150
- 2 electric booths = $250
- 3 booths = $375
- 4 booths/2-booth endcap/2-booth corner spot = sponsorship @ $500 or more
- The prices listed are for the whole 2017 event, not daily (for example, a standard both is only $65 TOTAL for both days).
- How many booth spaces are available?: 145.
- How many badges are included with a booth?: 2. You may purchase additional badges for your team for $15 each.
- Can my booth have electricity?: Yes (see the map above) – we recommend bringing your OWN POWER STRIP.
- Does the venue have WiFi?: Yes, but you’ll want to bring your own hotspot, just in case.
- Is there an artist alley?: Yes!
- Who qualifies for “artist alley”?: Artists and Writers who sell original 2-D artwork or original long-form writing, including things like sketches, prints, graphics, illustrations, comic books, and novels.
- How big is the booth?: Each table is 8′ x 30″. There is a 16″ gap between each table.
- What else is included?: Two chairs + a plastic tablecloth. We’re going to be holding a Booth Marketing 101 seminar for you as well, to teach you how to collect emails, run Square, and market to your audience that you’ll be attending the Con.
- Do I have to load in on Friday?: Yes, no exceptions.
- Does filling out this form guarantee me a spot?: No. This form adds you to the contact wait list. When we open up booth sales, you’ll have to move quickly to snag your spot. Only payment and a signed contract guarantee your spot.
- Can I split a booth?: Yes, but you’ll both need to fill out the vendor paperwork and abide by the Con rules.
- How many booths are in a corner? Two. Example: A1 + I9.
- How many booths are in an endcap? Two. Example: B16 + C16.
If you’d like to get on the wait list for 2017, sign up below:
*Note: you’ll be automatically subscribed to our email system to get Fort Collins Comic Con notifications. You can safely and immediately unsubscribe at any time. Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk will smash us if we mistreat your information.