The Kessel Run 2020 is right around the corner, so strap on your shoes and gather your furriest friends because it’s time to smuggle some spice with FC3’s newest group: the Kessel Runners!
This nerdy social running group is all about having fun and taking running one step at a time! No matter your age or ability, we’ll take you from the couch to lightspeed.
For just $30, here’s what you can look forward to:
- two group runs per week that slowly step up in intensity so you can level up at a fun pace!
- beating baddies like Bowser, Jurassic Park’s T-Rex, and outrunning Sith and zombies!
- free weekly cross-training events! (parkour, rock wall climbing, yoga, LARPing, etc.)!
- an exclusive Facebook group to connect to your fellow runners, share motivation, and stay connected!
- weekly emails featuring information about technique, equipment, and motivation!
- hanging out with your fellow runners at nerdy locales!
- reveling in your favorite fandoms!
- finally being able to outrun the T-Rex!
Upon joining, you’ll be inducted into a team after filling out a brief personality survey. With your teammates, you’ll work towards earning loot and infamy all while getting your blood pumping.
So what do you say? Let’s live long and prosper!
Run dates: Themed runs are Saturdays at 10:30AM, Training/Practice runs are Tuesdays at 5:30PM. The scheduled dates and themes below are subject to change.
- 2020 run dates and themes TBD… anticipate March 2020.
Still not convinced? Here’s more info: