The Kessel Run is right around the corner, so strap on your shoes and gather your furriest friends because it’s time to smuggle some spice with FC3’s newest group: the Kessel Runners!
This nerdy social running group is all about having fun and taking running one step at a time! No matter your age or ability, we’ll take you from the couch to lightspeed.
For just $20, here’s what you can look forward to:
- two group runs per week that slowly step up in intensity so you can level up at a fun pace!
- beating baddies like Darth Maul and Bellatrix Lestrange, and outrunning t-rexes and zombies!
- free weekly cross-training events! (parkour, rock wall climbing, yoga, LARPing, etc.)!
- an exclusive Facebook group to connect to your fellow runners, share motivation, and stay connected!
- weekly emails featuring information about technique, equipment, and motivation!
- hanging out with your fellow runners at nerdy locales!
- reveling in your favorite fandoms!
- finally being able to outrun the T-Rex!
Upon joining, you’ll be inducted into a team after filling out a brief personality survey. With your teammates, you’ll work towards earning loot and infamy all while getting your blood pumping.
So what do you say? Let’s live long and prosper!
Run dates: (Saturday runs are at 10:30AM and are the Villain Runs, Tuesday runs are at 5:30PM and are Training/Practice only)
- Saturday, March 10
- Tuesday, March 13
- Saturday, March 17
- Tuesday, March 20
- Saturday, March 24
- Tuesday, March 27
- Saturday, March 31
- Tuesday, April 3
- Saturday, April 7
- Tuesday, April 10
- Saturday, April 14
- Tuesday, April 17
- Saturday, April 21
- Tuesday, April 24
- Saturday, April 28
- Tuesday, May 1
- Friday, May 4th – The Kessel Run!
Still not convinced? Here’s more info: