This Saturday at 10 AM, come check out
the Kessel Runners Couch-to-5K Program
The Kessel Run is right around the corner, so strap on your shoes and gather your furriest friends because it’s time to smuggle some spice with FC3’s newest group: the Kessel Runners!
Saturday (tomorrow, 3/9) we're meeting at 10AM at SnackAttack on College to do our first training run and you can try it out with us!
Beyond the weekly runs, we'll also have some awesome cross-training events that'll be helping you check out the awesome world of geeky fitness that exists here in Fort Collins You'll get to check out TaeKwonDo, rock climbing, dancing, you name it.
If you like what we're doing, the cost to sign up is just $30.
This nerdy social running group is all about having fun and taking running one step at a time! No matter your age or ability, we’ll take you from the couch to lightspeed.
For just $30, here’s what you can look forward to:
- two group runs per week that slowly step up in intensity so you can level up at a fun pace!
- beating baddies like Bowser, Jurassic Park’s T-Rex, and outrunning Sith and zombies!
- free weekly cross-training events! (parkour, rock wall climbing, yoga, LARPing, etc.)!
- an exclusive Facebook group to connect to your fellow runners, share motivation, and stay connected!
- weekly emails featuring information about technique, equipment, and motivation!
- hanging out with your fellow runners at nerdy locales!
- reveling in your favorite fandoms!
- finally being able to outrun the T-Rex!
Upon joining, you’ll be inducted into a team after filling out a brief personality survey. With your teammates, you’ll work towards earning loot and infamy all while getting your blood pumping.
So what do you say? Let’s live long and prosper!
Run dates: Themed runs are Saturdays at 10:30AM, Training/Practice runs are Tuesdays at 5:30PM. The scheduled dates and themes below are subject to change.
- Saturday, March 9 – Star Wars
- Tuesday, March 12 – Group Training
- Saturday, March 16 – Going Green
- Tuesday, March 19 – Group Training
- Saturday, March 23 – Classic Video Games
- Tuesday, March 26 – Group Training
- Saturday, March 30 – Jurassic Park
- Tuesday, April 2 – Group Training
- Saturday, April 6 – Harry Potter
- Tuesday, April 9 – Group Training
- Saturday, April 13 – Superheroes
- Tuesday, April 16 – Group Training
- Saturday, April 20 – Ghostbusters
- Tuesday, April 23 – Group Training
- Saturday, April 27 – Pokemon (Detective Pikachu!)
- Tuesday, April 30 – Group Training
- Saturday, May 4th – The Kessel Run!